CEU Business School cordially invites you to its next roundtable discussion:
Can Central and Eastern European Management Compete in 2015?
The Human-Side of Regional Competitiveness
on Tuesday May 26, 2015 from 17:00 until 19:00
at 1023 Budapest, Frankel Leó út 30-34, Room 101
The workshop will focus on the current status cross-cultural differences in the CEE region. We will present the results of our 2015 study of how over 1100 senior expatriate managers view local management culture in Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Slovakia today.
What has changed since our 2009 study? What are the overall trends in CEE but also how do the various countries differ in terms of management practices? Which of the countries is best for team work? Where does local management deal best with unexpected situations? Where is local management the most organized and efficient? Is use of humor more important in Hungary then in Poland? Are Romanians better in interpersonal skills then Bulgarians? Do managers Slovakia or the Czech Republic better understand their competitive markets? In which country do we find the most hard-working local managers and where do language problems still cause barriers to business?
But most importantly: what are the concrete implications for doing business successfully in the CEE region?
We will have a rich and highly competent panel of academic and professional experts discussing their recent observations and recommendations.
- Zoltán Buzády, Associate Professor of Management and Organization, and MBA Program Director at CEU Business School
- Klemens Wersonig, Partner and Executive Director of TARGET Executive Search Gmbh
- Erika Teoman-Brenner, Head of Advantage Austria (Wirtschaftskammer Österreich)
- Gabriella Pach, Organization & Talent Development Manager - (EMEA), GE
- Elemér Gidófalvy, Managing Director Corporate - Investment Banking Division, UniCredit Bank
- Representative of BCCH (TBC)
- Representative of GCCH (TBC)
RSVP until May 24th to email@example.com
A Link to the study is on our website.